Re: Merry Rose favors?

     Greetings unto all gathered at the Merry Rose,

     The tavern sign sounds wonderful. I hope to make it to University and
     see it there. I would love to have a copy of the picture. I wouldn't
     really want a favor, and I'm not real sure what a token would be in
     this sense, but a color xerox would make me happy. I could put it up
     in my office and explain it to the students that pass through, since
     my office is where I'm physically located when I visit the Merry Rose.

     Do you think color copies could be produced? Considering the number of
     computer geeks gathered here?

     Thanks in advance,
     Deoca of Elvegast