King Henry Does it Again ....

> At 05:41 PM 3/28/95 -0500, Sharon Henderson wrote:

> >Hi folks,
> >
> >	Uh, it's been a day .... Queen Anne needed to be looked
> >	after all day
> >long, because King Henry was playing around with Yet Another Lady
> >in Waiting (tm) ....
>
> <sigh>...<Whispering> King Henry makes it so obvious. How can she be
> a good wife when he's distressing her so? Isn't she looking rather
> pale lately?
>
> -Deirdre

<whispering back>  Oh yes, he certainly does flaunt it--and she does not look
at all well, poor lamb.  She has the look of one who may be pregnant again--
God grant it may be safely so!--but with her in such a state, there's no hope
of poor little Princess Elizabeth gaining a baby brother without losing her
mother.

Ooops--isn't that my lord Cromwell coming?  Quick--look busy!

--Meli