Re: Merry Rose favors?

<Karen suddenly spits out the milk she was drinking ... it sure *tasted*
sweaty, but who`s ever heard of a glass gauntlet anyway?  She fills her
Venetian glass GOBLET with water to rinse out the bad aftertaste in her
mouth.>

Greetings, ye of the Merry Rose!

Meli wrote:

><silly Meli of course knows Karen meant "goblet."  She has just had a
very bad
>day today .... :-)   So Meli ducks, begs forgiveness because she is a herald
>and cannot help herself .... >

That`s okay.  A pun is a terrible thing to waste ... ;)

>Wonderful!  Then I shall come by straightaway, with rose counted
cross-stitch
>patterns in hand, and we shall be silly with embroidery floss together!
Now,
>this is the Phys Ed building over on the road before you get to the
Center for
>the Arts if coming from the Fairfax City direction, na?  Where in the
building
>are y'all likely to be?  Le'me know ....

I shall have to see if I can procure some red, green, and black
embroidery floss, and some yellow aida cloth, perhaps tomorrow
afternoon.

Fight practice (NOTE THIS, YE WHO ALWAYS PLANNED TO ATTEND BUT DIDN`T
KNOW WHERE IT WAS!) is held at the Physical Education Building, which is
actually on campus, as opposed to the field house, which is kind of
across Ox Road.  To get to the PE Building, you`ll have to get on campus
proper and get on Patriot Circle.  If you`re turning in to campus from
Roanoake Lane (from Braddock Road), turn left; from Occoquan Lane, Pohick
Lane, or Rappahannock Lane (all three off University Drive near where it
intersects with Ox Road), turn right; from Shenandoah Lane (from Roberts
Road), turn left.

You`ll want to park in Lot K (if you turned right onto Patriot Circle,
it`ll be on your right; if you turned left onto Patriot Circle, it`ll be
on your left); the Physical Education Building is right near it.  We`ll
be in the upstairs gym.

Karen Larsdatter