Re: Re[2]: three-month-olds

<Ianthe bravely leaps in and tackles Kendrick's request for a translation
from the Luther ...>
Well done!  Almost precisely what I would have said (though doubtless
much more succinctly - I am, after all, a Professional Nerd <tm>).  At
the least, what I would have said had I been substantially less brain-
fried than I am at present.

As for a Luther-English dictionary, it seems a much easier undertaking than
writing the definitive guide to Subliminal Henry, but it does come in liner
after the Henry-English projects ... don't sit up nights waiting for it,
Kendrick  :).

--Alianora (who might have recovered from comps by now if Investiture hadn't
followed so quickly after them ....)