Re: May Acorn, g&pd 6

On Fri, 28 Apr 1995 CORVUS2@aol.com wrote:
*snip*

> Greetings, m'lady...
>
> Waiting until you got your May Acorn would be an intelligent thing to do
> since g&pd6 is quoted quite specifically, along with the rest of what upset
> Lady Melys, in Master Thomas' letter.
>
> Without BOTH pieces of information, commentary would be pointless and absurd.

*snip*

I thought this post was rather condescending and unkind.  I'm sure that
Deoca wants to consider all the information before commenting further.
She is an intelligent and thoughtful lady. If I'm reading too much
into the tone of your post, my sincere apologies.  It's sometimes hard to
tell from just the words.  However, I think your wording, if you were just
imparting information, could have been less inflammatory.  Simply noting
where the requested information could be found, would have sufficed.

In Service,
Ayo Folashade Oshun

Cheryl L. Martin
zofran@acpub.duke.edu       "Hummana Hummana Hoofty Froofty"