Attention silversmiths

Attention all silversmiths. I am considering a fairly major project, and I
need some information. If any of you could get in touch with me via email,
I would like to discuss it with you. Thank you in advance.

In service,
Corun

--
   Corun MacAnndra   | This is a little souvenir I picked up on Mangus III.
 Dark Horde by birth | That was setting one. Anyone want to see setting two?