Collegium

Greetings to the Merry Rose from Corun.

I put this request out once before, but have had no responses, so I will
do so again.

I am looking for any teachers who would like to teach a class on any performing
art for the upcoming Collegium Borealis. I know that there are many who are
going to England on the Oldcastle Tours Whirlwind Two Week Runabout(tm) who
would normally be available. But there must be *someone* (like me <sob>) who
isn't going and who would like to teach.

Please contact me as soon as possible so that we may get the class descriptions
into the course catalog. Thank you.

In service,
Corun (who would really like to go to England again)

--
   Corun MacAnndra   | This is a little souvenir I picked up on Mangus III.
 Dark Horde by birth | That was setting one. Anyone want to see setting two?