Collegium

Greetings unto the patrons of the Merry Rose.

As you are aware, the Spring University has been canceled. In light of
this, Leifr and several of the good folk of Ponte Alto, Stierbach, and
the Incipient College of St. Stephen have decided to put on a Collegium
in June. Therefore, I am looking for anyone interested in teaching a
class on any aspect of the performing arts. I will be resurrecting a
class I once taught on reading and understanding Shakespeare, but I
welcome any others who have something to teach. Please contact me at
you earliest conveience that I may get the course info to the appropriate
parties for publication in the catalog.

In service,
Corun

--
   Corun MacAnndra   | This is a little souvenir I picked up on Mangus III.
 Dark Horde by birth | That was setting one. Anyone want to see setting two?