Re: So, what does the Princess by Right of Arms Carry?

Dear Leifr,

You signed your last post....
Who thinks that the new  Consort is not the heir of the reigning Consort,
but only the Consort of the heir of the reigning Sovereign<<<<.

*only* the Consort?  I thought in this Kingdom (and most of them actually)
that the Sovereign and Consort rule equally....It really seems to me to be a
moot point who actually swung the stick.....But I would like to see the
Consort of a QBROA wear that damn fuzzy clam.... I think the stupid thing
would disappear right quick.....

anne Elizabeth
who loves those cottisses and HATES the damn fuzzy clam.....