Re: atlantian finance question.

On Wed, 24 May 1995, Dave Montuori wrote:

> this question was discussed at local group meetings throughout the
> kingdom last week, apparently at the behest of the royalty (or maybe
> the kingdom seneschal or exchequer? somone who knows, please elucidate).
>
> Stierbach pondered the question at its regular meeting; Ponte Alto called
> a special meeting; don't know what anyone else did.
>
> Evan, Stierbach Pursuivant
> dmontuor%telenet.UUCP@uunet.uu.net

At the Curia held after Crown Tourney, Their Majesties asked those
attending to go back to their groups and discuss this matter and see what
ideas are generated.  Then, the members of Curia are supposed to bring
those ideas back to the Crowns.  I'm glad to know that this is being
done.  However, the proposal Melys brought up was an idea generated at
the Windmasters Hill officer/seneschal meeting. I'm sure similar ideas
could have been brought up in other groups.

In Service,
Ayo Folashade Oshun
(yeah, I know,writing from yet another account....I have 3 :-))