Baltimore contact?

Greetings to all at the Merry Rose!

My knowledge of the far reaches of the Known World (far from Western
Seas, that is) is rather small.  I blush to confess that I am not sure if
Baltimore lies within Atlantia.  If so, could some kind gentle tell me
about a contact person for that area?  A very dear friend of mine will be
moving there in a week or so, and wishes to look up the SCA when he arrives.

My most grateful thanks for any assistance!

	Catriona Stewart

Jan McEwen, Department of Horticulture, University of Hawaii
SCA: Catriona Stewart, Barony of the Western Seas, Caid
Internet:  jmcewen@uhunix.uhcc.hawaii.edu