Re: finance question

     Greetings, all.

     I must certainly agree with Duke Olaf. I would think that the first
     requirement for seeking the Crown is a sense of personal
     responsibility.

     And Henry made an excellent point from Cuan and Aria's reign--just ask
     the artisans for a small contribution. It worked for them. (I know I
     gave them a pair of cordials--and gave some to Stefan who presented
     the gifts at state dinners as Pennsic Prince.)

     The travel fund is even more troubling when you consider the fact that
     NO group charges the Crown (regardless of their kingdom) for site
     fees. The law needs to be dramatically rewritten--if not dispensed
     with in its entirety.

     Regards,
     Tadhg