Re: Braveheart

>                                                          ... It would
> make a great movie, especially the Battle of Bannockburn!

umm... "it's being done"...
I recently saw a bit on TV about a movie
being made in Scotland where the extras
were locals who paid for the privilege of
being in the movie - they basically bought
shares in the movie, which did not have any
big-name stars or big-time budget to draw
other investors.  Anyway, they showed some
scenes, and the director-board thing which
lists the act, scene, and take and gets snapped
together when someone yells "action" had
written on it "Bruce" - the costuming, etc.
seemed appropriate....
I want to see it when it comes out, if it makes
it to this side of the pond.

	-Janell

(becoming know as Margaret/Meg Rankin)