Re: Braveheart

> #1 That I know of, Sir William never had a fling for the Princess.  That was
> probably just thrown in as a romantic interest to make the movie more
> user-friendly (after all, Murren didn't last but 10 minutes).  And as for
> William fathering Edward III, I really don't think so.

Isabel had several flings (one of which she used to overthrow Edward II),
but Edward III was born 7 years after the execution of Wallace. Rather long
for a pregnancy, no?

Mario

Mario M. Butter            |GAT d++$ H>++ s:+ !g !p au+ a?  w+++ v++(-) C++
mbutter@tower.clark.net    |UL++++$ P+>++++ L++>++++ 3 N+++ E--- K-- W---
gaummb@fnma.com            |M-- V-- -po+ Y+ t++ 5++ jx R++ G' tv+++ b+++ !D
#include <std_disclaimer.h>|B-- e* u*@ h---- f* r+++ !n x** GeekCode v2.1