Re: Braveheart

On Fri, 2 Jun 1995, Edward Hopkins wrote:

> There was a lengthy critique of Braveheart on the Rialto that said that
> although Edward II was depicted in the movie as a weak, effeminate
> homosexual who didn't know how to rule effectively, there were plenty
> of contemporary accounts that show him to be a vigorous, manly homosexual
> who didn't know how to rule effectively.  It does cite sources.  If
> anyone's interested, I could email it.  (I think it's a bit long for
> the Merry Rose proper)

Yeah, send it over.  I don't read the Rialto on a regular basis, or I'd
try to get it myself.

Brett W. McCoy                       | "Go not to the Elves for counsel,
bmccoy@capaccess.org                 |  for they will say both yes and no"
Minstrel, Mage, Sage, Wooer of Women |      -- JRR Tolkien
and General Friend of all Nature...  |