Re: Re[4]: Braveheart [SPOILERS]

On Mon, 5 Jun 1995, Carol O'Leary wrote:

>      Just out of curiosity, do you have any documentation for a sexual
>      relationship between Richard of England and Philip of France, *other*
>      than "The Lion in Winter?"

A European History teacher from high school also hinted at this.  It was
so long ago, though, that I don't recall exactly what he said.

Istvan Dragosani                     | "Go not to the Elves for counsel,
bmccoy@capaccess.org                 |  for they will say both yes and no"
Minstrel, Mage, Sage, Wooer of Women |      -- JRR Tolkien
and General Friend of all Nature...  |