WWW Page

Okay, folks.. I'm going to dive in head first.. First off... is there a WWW
or ftp site for Atlantia....yes.. I mean ALL of Atlantia. <G>?  If not.. is
there an interest in one.. I really don't know exactly what I am doing, but
I'd be glad to learn how to run one, as I spend a LOT of time on the
computer, and do not work outiside the home...

If anyone is interested, or would care to teach me a little about setting up
a site, please e-mail me, to avoid crowding up this mailing list...

Thanks so much!!

In Service to the Dream, but still hunting for her name....
~~~Brenda... mka...
e-mail@    Lynthyrrin@aol.com