Fight Practice

Tonight's fight practice (and possibly next week's as well) will take
place at the field between Lot K and the gym we use(d) during the year.

I'm working out some bureaucratic mess right now with the Powers That
Ain't and will post information when I find stuff out.

If you need to contact me, it's better to call me at the home number
listed in the ACORN than to e-mail me -- I only check email about once or
twice a week now.

Karen
(who won't be at Spring's End this weekend -- got a family reunion!)