RE: My Membership!

Greetings from Ellwood!

Achbar bemoans:
%How Long does it take to reinstate a membership.  I mailed my $35.00 in
%before it expired. This was in the beginning of April. Since that time my
%membership has lasped.  I just got a reminder from Milpitas LAST WEEK!.
%I would like to fight soon and I can't do that without a membership.

Have you been Evil (tm) recently?  My hitch is up at the end of July.  I got
the renewal notice last month, sent in my money a couple of days later,
and earlier this week received a very courteous letter from Renee
stating that my dues had come in early and for my convenience, rather
than changing my mailing class and renewing my membership at the
beginning of July(thereby losing a month), she would hold my renewal
for processing until July.

Of course, I don't have to worry about having to fight in August.... 8^)

Ellwood