Motels for Assessments

Greetings to the patrons of the Merry Rose from Konrad der ruhige Baer.

I know this has been posted before, but does anyone have any suggestions for
a motel close to Assessments.  Of the two previously posted, the Village is
full (family reunion according to the desl clerk) and we have not bee able
to reach the Hilltop.  Isbella is visiting her folks in TN the week before
and does not want to haul all of the camping gear around for a week.  I'm
catching a ride with not enough room to haul all our stuff.  The closest
motel Isbella could find was outside Charlottesville.

Any suggestions.

Regards,
Konrad