Re: And the Winner Is.....(Henry's Ankles)

Lady Elayne writes:
> To the gracious Henry Best:
>
> *Blush!* Thank you so much for your praise! I feel unworthy of such noble
> attention!  *cough*  *choke*  Ahem. I will try my best to live up to being
> "Henry's Favorite." Does this mean I get to wear your favor? :)

Now why, when I envision Henry's favour, do I come up with the image of
a strip of cloth bearing a picture of that foot Terry Gilliam of Monty
Python used to such good purpose during the opening of each show? (that
was a rhetorical question, Henry ;-) Mayhaps a whoopie cushion comes
with the requested favour?

In service,
Corun (I know, I know. Laugh-a while you can, Monkey Boy.)

--
   Corun MacAnndra   | 		The first rule of intelligent tinkering
 Dark Horde by birth | 		      is to save all the pieces.