Re: Pennsic is a cummin in

On Tue, 11 Jul 1995 HaMizrachi@aol.com wrote:

> Laud sing Goddam! How the #$@! will I pack up all my gear!
>
> Greetings from Yaakov,  trying to plan for Pennsic.  I sold my van and bought
> a Saturn.  This works well most of the time.  However, as August approaches,
> I sorely miss the old boy.

[...]
> Yaakov
> (Heck, I can't even get my *tent* in the trunk of my saturn.)

I agree with Corun.  I bought a roof rack for my Saturn at
RIE in College Park.  It's the only way I can transport my
Viking ship shelter.  But, since I'm not going to Pennsic
this year, I might be willing to rent mine out.  What kind
of Saturn do you have?  I have a 1993 SL2.  If you have a
four door model it will fit no problem.  (The 2-door model
should work also, but I've never tried it so I don't know
for sure.)  Anyway, drop me a personal e-mail and let me know
if you're interested.

In service,
Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
 Tanner Lovelace | lovelace@netcom.com    |  D /       C /  Fence
 Arlington       | lovelace@dcscorp.com   | ()~    --+-\\   Fence
 Virginia        | lovelace@capaccess.org | / >        | \  Fence
         Per chevron argent and azure, a wolf passant
         sable between two compass roses conterchanged.