agreeing with Falcon

Greetings Good Gentles,

I fear I have to agree with Falcon when he points out the irony of how these Norman-Saxon scu...ah
people can't get through the day without back stabbing some close relative but they have no problem
attacking otherwise peaceful people, like the Highlanders, in order to "civilize" them. These
people perform the most vile and loathsome acts and them have the unmitigated gall to refer to the
Picts or the Arabs as barbarians, when we all know that both groups were far more highly evolved
the those Normans and their Saxon toadies.

Hi I just thought I'd share.  Thank for the chance. :-)

Ẹghan mac Alpin, ..if it's not Pictish, it's crap.
919 772 1112	grb@fns.com
mka  Gene Bonar