Re: Duplication

Rhiannon rhites;
> Gentle cousins,
>
> Has anyone else been receiving posts from this list in duplicate as I have?
>  Or is this an AOL blip?
>
> The rialto and herald's list, I'm only getting once.

Milady,

Are you getting all posts twice, or just some? If you are getting all, then
it is likely an AOL glitch. If you are only getting some posts twice, it is
probably because when some mail readers reply to a group, they send first
to the originator of the message, and then again to the mailing list. This
is cured by the sender of the reply editing the headers so that the To: field
has the list address only, and the Cc: field is empty. Not all mail readers
allow this kind of detailed editing of headers.

In service,
Corun

--
   Corun MacAnndra   | 		The first rule of intelligent tinkering
 Dark Horde by birth | 		      is to save all the pieces.