Heraldic Visit 7/17 @ GMU

Unto the denizens of the Merry Rose and the shoppers out in Cheapside,
greetings from Evan da Collaureo, Kraken Herald.

For those of you in the D.C. metro area, I am sponsoring an Heraldic
Visitation to the College of St. Stephen on Monday, July 17. Those of
you who are interested in names and armory are welcome to stop by the
Library at George Mason University, and ask questions about armorial
design and onomastics (names).

we'll be starting 7-ish, and continuing until maybe 10. (Both P.M.)

If you think there's a good chance you're coming, please let me know
so we know roughly how many to expect. You can leave a message on my
voicemail at work: (703) 689-7986. In the unlikely event I'm in my
cubelet at the time, I may even pick up the call live.

Yours in service,
Evan