Moving

Hi, I don't know if there's an event this weekend (the 29th).  But, if
you are free and live somewhere near Silver Spring end would like to help
me move, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I need strong backs, weak minds, empty boxes and large vehicles (not in
that order).

If you need directions, you can e-mail me, or call 301-460-3135 and leave
a message with Pinky & The Brain.

* "'Cause I'm the god of destruction, that's why!" - Susano Orbatos,Orion *
*                              Michael Surbrook                           *
*                susano@access.digex.net / surbrook@aol.com               *
*            Attacked Mystification Police / AD Police / ESWAT            *
* Society for Creative Anachronism / House ap Gwystl / Company of St.Mark *