Re: Building ecPeer - was (Re: Earl Dafydd)

On Tue, 25 Jul 1995 wilsey@infodata.com wrote:
>    This is a very common problem at a lot of martial arts schools too. Do this
> and this and this and you get a black belt. That'll be $695.95 and thank you
> very much.

There is one locally I would join if not for the fact that
I can't always swing fifty dollars every month
they refuse to have a belt system if you are good this will
be plainly obvious, besides real life attckers are not bar coded
by their skill/dangerousness
the only rank they have is that of teacher in other words
if a teacher recognizes the qualities necessary to teach the art
the person will be taken under the teachers guidance for a period
and made into a teacher
(sounds alot like the knight/squire laurel/apprentice ...etc system)
i believe thecstyle is wing chung

-Xavier

Eric Jon Campbell Sr Textile Engineering et NCSU
(alias) Xavier Campbell amateur blacksmith and brewer
http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/e/ejcampbe/xavier.html
Virtual SCA Library ( One I help manage )
http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/s/sfcallic/Library.html
TAAS (Triangle Area Anime Society)
http://www.catt.ncsu.edu/www_projects/TAAS/index.html