----------
From: Lance Harrop  <lharrop@mrj.com>
<snip>

Lord Hal strikes again:

<snip>

Fair enough, let me define.  Non-peers are critized for taking students.
Ask Syr Strykar, Master Brok, or Baroness Annejka for examples.
As for the more general point of being critized for taking on airs, I
quote my knight, Syr Strykar, so I'm sure you won't want to contradict him,
will you ;-(.

<snip>

In Service
Leifr Johansson