Stuff needs to get to Pennsic

Unto all who read these words, greetings from Yaakov.

A roof-rack simply will not suffice.  I must either rent a van or beg cartage
from another.  Is there anyone leaving from the Washington Metropolitan area
who is willing to help me get my stuff down to Pennsic?  I am willing to pay
a modest shipping charge.  If yes, please get in touch with me either via
email or call me at home (301) 681-7860.

Many Thanks,

Yaakov