Re: Merry Rose Party at Pennsic

On Mon, 31 Jul 1995, many waters cannot quench love wrote:

> greetings unto the good gentles of the merry rose!

Greetings to you, M'Lady!

> i must confess to a great confusion of mind and unreliability of memory,
> which (not surprisingly) grows ever greater as pennsic approaches.  i do
> have some vague recollection of an intent to recreate this virtual tavern
> under more corporeal circumstances at pennsic - however, i must confess that
> i cannot for the life of me remember where or when.  have a date and site
> been chosen?  i'd love to put faces to the myriad names that have
> flickered across my monitor...

If there isn't one planned, perhaps we should begin planning then!  First
thing we need is a place to have it, then a time.  We already have a
reason (like we need one ;-)  Anybody?

Istvan Dragosani                     | "Go not to the Elves for counsel,
bmccoy@capaccess.org                 |  for they will say both yes and no"
Minstrel, Mage, Sage, Wooer of Women |      -- JRR Tolkien
and General Friend of all Nature...  |