Payment at Pennsic

     Greetings, all.

     I wonder if anyone would happen to know what currency the troll will
     accept at Pennsic. When I look at the flyer, I see the following:

        personal checks - definitely not

        traveler's checks - with proper identification

        cash and credit cards - nothing said

     If one were to assume that anything not included is not acceptable,
     then US (and foreign) currency is not acceptable...naaah!

     Or, if one were to assume that anything not excluded is acceptable,
     then any flavor of cash or plastic is acceptable...I can finally break
     the Wards card in...naaah!

     Okay, I give up...anyone know where the middle ground is? Or is that
     being regulated by the land lunatic, as well?!?

     Regards,
     Tadhg