Re: Re[2]: Excited about Pennsic.....

On Fri, 4 Aug 1995, Corun MacAnndra wrote:

> >      (Note:  I learned to cook from my mther and grandmother, whose people
> >      were from Rumania.  A whole different tradition altogether.  Anybody
> >      out there into mamaliga and bryndza?)
>
> I'm sure with the proper incentive we can be convinced to get into them.
> So when are making these Rumanian delights, and when can we come over to
> sample them?

Indeed!

Istvan Dragosani                     | "Go not to the Elves for counsel,
bmccoy@capaccess.org                 |  for they will say both no and yes"
Minstrel, Mage, Sage, Wooer of Women |      -- JRR Tolkien
and General Friend of all Nature...  |

P.S. Perhaps a trifle nitpicky, but the Romanians prefer the term
"Romanian" rather than "Rumanian" or "Roumanian".