Directions to Pennsic?

Good ev'en to the assembled gentles at the Merry Rose!

	Could some kind soul who has been to Pennsic more recently than I
(1989, I think, was the last time, and I didn't drive ....) do me the most
compassionate boon of posting or sending to me a good, clear set of directions
for how to get there?  I have the most vague notion of which highways and
byways, yet I know there has been much construction upon the King's Highway
since last I ventured forth ....

	I'm leaving from Washington, DC, and have to make a pickup stop in
Harper's Ferry, thence continuing northwards until I reach the Fabled Place.
Won't some kind soul, who is not geographically challenged as I am, help a
lady in her befuddlement?  :-)

	My thanks are yours in advance!

	Blessings,
	Meli