RE: Heraldry Submission Costs?

On Tue, 15 Aug 95 12:58:45 PDT  Terry L. Neill wrote:
>Unto all heralds and other informed persons not attending Pennsic -
>
>(Why do I always have questions when the Kingdom's out of town?)
>
>How much does Atlantia Charge for a name and device submission?
>
>Is it $8 for each?
>
>Thank you!!
>
>        - Anarra the pinch herald

What is a "pinch herald".  Should we watch your hands when you sre near by lest we be pinched by
the herald, or does it have something to do with Pinch Scotch ?

zzz. /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_.,| Ẹghan mac Ailpin, Caithness               |
    |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-' | Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia      |
   '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)      | mka  Gene Bonar	grb@fns.com  919 772 1112 |