Re: SCAdians on the Road (fwd)

> Does anyone think there would be a problem with using the SCA arms
> in that manner; if so, what about the Kingdom arms?

There are stickers available for the back window of your car. At Pennsic I
purchased the SCA and Atlantian ones. The SCA sticker is a gold shield with
a laurel wreath and the letters SCA in the middle. By rights, as I've been
told by heralds, only the King and Queen may display the Kingdom arms, but
until someone comes out with Kingdom badges in window stickers, I'll have
to content myself with bearing the Kingdom arms on my car.

In service,
Corun

--
   Corun MacAnndra   | 	   Alright, the clown can stay, but the Ferengi
 Dark Horde by birth | 		 in the gorilla suit has to go.