RE: FAQ: Monthly Posting

On Fri, 3 Nov 1995, Dennis R. Sherman wrote:

> > [Note:  As some of you may note, the above paragraph and others are
> > taken directly from the Rialto FAQ.  I attempted to contact Robyann,
> > the author of the FAQ who is in fact on our list, but received no
> > response.  If you do read this, Robyann, and decide you do not want
> > me to use parts of your FAQ, please contact  me immediately and I
> > will rewrite them. -- Kendrick]
> >

> I thought we went over this the first time you posted the Atlantia-L FAQ?
> Just stick a note in the FAQ somewhere that credits the Rialto FAQ, and I
> won't worry.
>
> Or maybe you accidentally posted an old, unrevised version of the
> Atlantia-L FAQ.

Oops, you're right, I completely forgot to take that out of
the FAQ.  I bet my forgetfulnetss must have something to do
with getting married two months ago.  Sorry.

Sheepishly,
Kendrick
 Tanner Lovelace | lovelace@netcom.com    |  D /       C /  Fence
 Arlington       | lovelace@dcscorp.com   | ()~    --+-\\   Fence
 Virginia        | lovelace@capaccess.org | / >        | \  Fence
         Per chevron argent and azure, a wolf passant
       sable between three compass roses conterchanged.