Re: Seeking some advice

Istvan Dragosani:
>It seems that in the past several months that apathy regarding the
>Society is rearing its ugly in my shire, Sylvan Glen.

You didn't mention your group's geographic situation in your message, and
many readers may be unaware of it.  The fact that you are three hours
away from the nearest AEthelmearc group and somewhat isolated from the
mainstream of Atlantia to boot probably contributes to an apathy
regarding the Society:  Your members don't see much of it.

I have no useful advice myself, but you might want to cast your net more
widely -- posting to sca-east and perhaps the Rialto -- to find out how
other groups in your group's geographic situation have coped.

-- Dani