Re: Are people stuck at 12th Night?

> Just wondering, as an out-of-kingdom type, are flocks
> of folks stuck down in Blacksburg at the 12th Night
> site, or are they all just coincidentally not home?

I believe the Northerners by and large got out Monday, and when
we left about 10am Tuesday in caravan with dellaFalco all the Southerners
seemed to expect to get home that day.

Now I'm home in central North Carolina and the town's as paralyzed by 8"
or so of snow as Blacksburg was by 24".

Giovan Donato Falconieri
Kappellenberg, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia:  OCFA - LFET
// hudson@cs.unc.edu