Re: Our pal, Netcom

Mario writes:

> I can take over the list right now. I have the software setup (I run 4 other
> lists), and I don't get charged for mail. I even maintain a message archive
> for the other lists, which can be done for Atlantia-L.
>
> And I'm *in* Atlantia, also.

I'm no more happy with the huge lag time on this list than anyone else,
but let's be fair to Kendrick and include him in on this discussion. He's
currently out of town and unable to respond to the many messages here,
and he did set this list up on his own for all our benefit. Let's not
yank the rug out from under him. I will charge all of you who have offered
other solutions to get in contact with him.

In service,
Corun MacAnndra
Baron Storvik

--
   Corun MacAnndra   | The Fox Kid's Network and Dante Ahlighieri team up to
 Dark Horde by birth |     bring you an exciting new cartoon adventure;