Bread from University

Unto all does Bryn y Pobydd send greetings.  If you attended University
this past December in Windmaster's Hill, you might have noticed (or even
attended) a bread-baking class.  I was asked repeatedly to post bread
instructions, recipes, and other musings on bread on the Atlantia list
and various other places.  Instead, I have chosen to create a multitude
of web pages with basic bread recipes, sourdough instructions, and
musings on bread.  My account is http://www.unc.edu/~watkins/ and the
bread pages are leading right off of it.  Enjoy, comment, criticise, give
suggestions and recipe requests, and I will be happy to hear what you
have to say.  If you do not have web access, send me reply mail and I
will send you copies of the .html documents, they're mostly text anyway,
and fairly easy to read.
May everyone rejoice in breadliness :)
Bryn
watkins@email.unc.edu
http://www.unc.edu/~watkins/    READ MY RESUME!
I'm looking for employment. I'll do anything geographic or cartographic.