Re: Re[2]: Our pal, Netcom

At 4:58 PM 16.01.96, John Strauss wrote:

>It is sure great to see the offers of help. That willingness to
>pitch in is one of this kingdom's great strengths. But let's make
>sure it's understood: these are _offers_ of help. Kendrick gets
>the final call, when he's good and ready. There is no particular

Yes.  Just so nobody thinks otherwise, that was the spirit in which I
posted my suggestion.  :-)

|John (Francis) Stracke        | http://www.io.com/~francis | PGP key on Web|
|Power Mac w/PPP               | Do not suspect that I am not human.        |
|My Mac, my opinions.          |                                            |
  Francois Thibault          AFP of PA!       Shire of the Blak Rose (East)
  Argent, a cock gules, and, on a chief sable, three standing stones argent