middle eastern musicians

I am looking for M.E. musicians to learn from.  I currently play the dumbeck and played clarinet and flute in school.  I am interested in learning how to play either the zurna or mey.  OR, the those into strings, I have played guitar so I could try my hand at the oud.  I am in Richmond, but willing to travel.

andreah@cpsnet.com
"We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it!"
	The Blues Brothers