Loch Norman Highland Games

Greetings one and all!!
I come to you with a great plea for help.  HELP!!  Is there anyone in the
Research Triangle area who is planning on attending the Loch Norman
Highland Games near Charlotte on the 20th or 21st?  A good friend of mine
from NC State really wants to go.  He has a way to get there, but
unfortunately, no way back :(.  If anyone near him is going, and can give
him a ride back to campus (or anywhere in the vicinity) either Saturday
night or Sunday sometime, please email me ASAP.  Thank you, thank you,
thank you!
Aye,
Eogan