Re: Selecting Crowns

Greetings Merry Rosers - Achbar said:

>I feel that More is not Better.  We have enough trouble finding
>Officers for Baronial and Kingdom Level.  Let us not add Principality
>to this list as well.

Most if not all of the Kingdom Great Officers have Regional Deputies
already. Principality Officers would simply take the place of the Regional
Deputy for that area. Lack of officers is not a real problem at the
putative Principality level...

..unless we have trouble filling the kingdom level top and deputy offices.
In which case we should be asking ourselves, "Why does the KINGDOM have
trouble filling its offices?"

Evan da Collaureo, returning to his virtual mug of bock.
dmontuor@telenet.com