Sumptuary Laws/Customs

Greetings to the good gentles of Atlantia!

My Lord and I are moving to your fair kingdom from An Tir in August and I
have a question regarding the wearing of circlets.

At one of our baronial brunches, the question came up as to whether
someone without an AoA could wear an engraved/scrolled circlet. According
to kingdom law, the only restrictions were on "pointy" hats ( crenelated,
etc.). It was custom that dictated the wearing of adorned vs. unadorned
circlets.  Is this the same in Atlantia?

I look forward to meeting you all in the fall...
Bianca Isotta Viscari