Great Officers

Evan steps into the Merry Rose and asks for a bock, then speaks.

After talking with some gentles I thought I would be less circumspect
in asking this question than before.

There is a perception -- how widespread I do not know, nor have I any
idea how accurate that perception is -- that Atlantia has trouble
finding a variety of people to fill the Great Offices OF State (GOoFS).
What are other folks' experiences in this regard, and if you think there
is a problem, what might be possible causes of it?

---
Support the Great Atlantian Breeding Program (tm) - Drink Stierbach Water