Re: Baron's Veto

>Finally, to address Mistress Elaina's consternation at the changing world,
>we do often refer to ourselves and our Cousin Coronets as Coronets because
>we do, afterall, wear them. The term is used much like Crown is used to

I think maybe the problem is that, in a principality, "the Coronet"
means the prince.  Living in the East (close to AEthelmarc, at that),
I suspect that people around here, used to that meaning, would
be...confused, at least...to hear a baron refer to himself as "the
Coronet".

(General flame repellent: no, I'm not accusing Corun of putting on
airs, and I'm not asserting that "the Coronet" *can't* apply to a
baron.  :-)

--
|John (Francis) Stracke        | http://www.io.com/~francis | PGP key on Web|