Re: Crowns

Kari writes:
>Isn't it true that in some other kingdom it is a rotating crown
>with one tourney being heavy, the next one A&S, etc. etc.?

Nope.  It is not true.

What you are remembering is the rotation scheme for the Baronial
Seat of the Barony of the Far Isles (I believe: Hawaii, anyway,
although I think it also includes Guam and a bunch of other
military bases possibly including Okinawa and Korea).  And that
is _very_ exceptional, as it is the only Barony which is determined
by competition of any sort anywhere in the SCA.

Dafydd