Coronation lost and found

From: "Robert Monatgue (Pete)" <pboykin@averett.gamewood.net>
To: "Norman C. Flessas" <74226.460@CompuSer,
              atlantia@atlantia.sca.org
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 01:15:49 +0000
Subject: Re: Coronation - lost and found

        Johanna,

       Your very welcome, yes it was jsut sitting there, had you left
already are were you there? I am glad you found it, your welcome glad
to be of service. I really did enjoy the day.  :)

           Robert Montague

> Date:          24 Apr 96 10:32:36 EDT
> From:          "Norman C. Flessas" <74226.460@CompuServe.COM>
> To:            "Robert Montague (Pete)" <pboykin@averett.gamewood.net>
> Subject:       Re: Coronation - lost and found

> Thanks Pete -
>
> I did get it, and I'm glad I did.  IT WAS MINE.
>
> I  read your message to the merry rose.  I'm glad you enjoyed the day.
>
> Johanna

http://ns.gamewood.net:80/~peteb

Pete's Wonder Page

"It's never wise to mess with a computer wizard,
you might get you drive zaped"

<:^)