RE: newbie! sick them dogs of war on me

My Lord Phillip,

I would enjoy that very much, my address is
Peter Boykin
PO Box 4132
Danville Va 24540

I enjoyed teh coronation and I plan to go to a few more events int eh
future, who knows what I might end up. (Visions of King Motague, oh
well no way that will happen)

Robert Montague

> My lord, a few years ago I worked up "An SCA Lexicon" for new members in
> our Barony.  It's basically an SCA/English dictionary, about 5 pages long.
> It's not on-line yet, but I'd be happy to mail you a hardcopy if you'd
> like.  Just reply to me with your address, and I'll ship it on.
>
> I'm happy that you enjoyed your first event.  This Coronation was a wonderful
> event and a great way to get your feet wet.  We hope you'll be back.
>
> Yours in Service
>
> Phillip

http://ns.gamewood.net:80/~peteb

Pete's Wonder Page

"It's never wise to mess with a computer wizard,
you might get you drive zaped"

<:^)